Sri Lanka Cricket announced the appointment of a 05 Member Panel to inquire into the alleged misconduct of three players, namely Kusal Mendis, Dhanushka Gunathilake, and Niroshan Dickwella while touring England with the National Team.
The Panel Members
- Justice Nimal Dissanayaka (Retd Judge of the Supreme Court of Sri Lanka)
- Mr. Panduka Keerthinanda, Attorney-at-Law
- Mr. Asela Rekawa, Attorney-at-Law
- Mr. Uchitha Wickremasinghe, Attorney-at-Law
- Major General (Retd) M.R.W. De Zoysa
The three players were suspended, from all forms of cricket, until the completion of the inquiry.